Friday, February 23, 2018

Sweet & Lovely...and a Special!

Jen Carter You Sweet Lovely Gray Pink Polka Dot 1

I made a super simple card to share today.  This sentiment from Lil' Inker Designs called Lovely & Sweet can be used to make super quick cards!  All I did for this card was arrange the sentiment on my block how I wanted it, stamped it in Versamark ink and then embossed!  I popped the gray panel up with dimensional tape and added a piece of patterned paper to the side.


Lil' Inker Designs Special
In case you haven't heard, there is another special going on at Lil' Inker Designs this month.  You can get the fun Hello Awesome stamp set & Awesome Word die FREE with a $75 purchase!  Use code "AWESOME" at checkout!

1 comment:

Laura Pryor said...

Wow, Jen! This is so pretty! I love that color of embossing powder!!!!
Thank you for this lovely post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...