Thursday, February 22, 2018

Spotted Thanks with New Catherine Pooler


Jen Carter Thanks Love Grows Spotted Thanks

Last week Catherine Pooler had a new release. One of the stamp sets released is called Love Grows which has some fun flower, leaf & sentiment stamps in it.  I decided to use the flower centers to make fun colorful background paper. I masked off the paper with post-it note tape at a diagonal.  I used many colors of the beautiful Catherine Poolers inks, both new and previously released. I started stamping the different circles on my Premium White Cardstock, also from Catherine Pooler.  This cardstock is very smooth and is designed to work beautifully with the CP inks.  

When I was done stamping I die cut the white paper & the green/blue paper with the Postage Stamp dies which were available in the Love is in the Air Stamp of Approval Box (which will be available in the CP store at a later date).  

Jen Carter Thanks Love Grows Spotted Thanks Closeup

I die cut the hand lettered thanks with the gorgeous Thanks die.  Last, I added some iridescent sequins in random places and tied some pink twine around my frames.

The Inks



If you haven't checked out the beautiful ink line from Catherine take a minute to do it. 😁 It is my most favorite ink!  I love how bright and vibrant it is and how beautifully the colors work together.  I also love that it dries quickly!  Seriously, it is the BEST! :)

Products Used


 

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Marcia Rollins said...

CP stuff and the way you used her stuff works beautifully!

Unknown said...

This is one awesome card. CP had it on Facebook so I had to find out what you used. Great, great card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...