Saturday, October 22, 2011

MSS Block Party: Your Help Needed

Hello to all of you who are so loyal in visiting my blog each week!  Thank you to those of you who may be finding yourself here for the first time as well!

Do you remember this card I posted earlier in the week?


It was chosen as one of Market Street Stamps top 10 for their Special Edition Block Party.  The cool part is that the winner of the block party wins $50 a month in free stamps from Market Street Stamps for a full year...$600 worth of stamps!!  WOW!!! 

Here's where I need your help!   I would LOVE if you would stop on over to the Market Street Stamps blog and vote for me!  It would really mean the world to me to have your support!  Even if you have never commented on my blog before but you find yourself visiting or maybe you comment regularly, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your support and vote!  (Yes, I am shamelessly begging!!) :)

Thank you SO MUCH for voting!! I am so blessed by all of you!  If I don't tell you enough how much I appreciate you and how much you encourage me, PLEASE know that you do! I enjoy hearing from you and  appreciate each of you so much!!

Here's the link where you can vote:  MSS Special Edition Block Party

Thanks again!!

7 comments:

Sue Ann said...

Love it and totally voted ~ great use of twine as always!! Did I already leave you a comment somewhere you know I am blonde and forget :) xoxo

Houses Built of Cards said...

I have already been voting for you! You're is my FAVORITE!!! SOOO cute!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Nancy said...

Your card is adorable, no wonder you were one of those selected. I voted for ya! Good luck...free stamps every month for a year,OMG!

Joyce said...

Oh, I remember this card. It is so beautiful. Of course I will vote for you. Off to do it right now! Good luck.

Cathy Weber said...

I just voted again, good luck!

jen said...

done! good luck!!! :D

Amy Kolling said...

Jen, you know I've been voting! hehe Good Luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...