Thursday, September 21, 2017

Too Cute to Spook


A Haunting We Will Go
The newest Lil' Inker Designs release included an adorable stamp set with animals dressed up in costumes.  Seriously. Cute.

Jen Carter A Haunting Go Too Cute 1

To make this card I started by stamping the Trick or Treat sentiment from the A Haunting We Will Go stamp set over and over on the purple cardstock.  I then die cut a window using one of the Stitched Mats: Dual Stitched Square Dies.  I love that this leaves stitches around the window. Behind the window I backed it with striped pattern paper.  Next I cut the Spiderweb Greeting Die from white glitter paper and layered it on top.  I die cut the animals with the A Haunting We Will Go die set, stamped them and then colored them with copics.  I adhered them with dimensional tape to the window.  Last, I stamped the sentiment on a small white piece of carstock, also from the A Haunting We Will Go stamp setand adhered with dimensional tape.

Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...