Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy July 4th!

Happy July 4th!  I love seeing Red, White & Blue and everything Patriotic! Independence Day is always such a special day to me!  Today I have a card to share with that theme in mind.

Just Because

Jen Carter Mason Jar Flowers Patriotic 1


For this card I stamped and die cut the jar image with the Jar of Flowers Stamp set and coordinating dies from white woodgrain paper. I wanted it to look like it had been painted with white distressed paint.  I die cut and stamped the flowers from the same stamp & die set. I attached all of them onto a panel that I had die cut with one of the Stitched Mats: Side Stitched Rectangles dies.  The patterned paper that I used is from the Pebbles Americana paper pad.

Happy July 4th!  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...