Thursday, March 9, 2017

Elephant Love


Jen Carter Mom Baby Elephants Congrats 1

Frantic Stamper has a new release out and the theme is baby (with a few other elements thrown in!).  I love the little Mom & Baby Elephants dies!  I die cut them with a few different patterns to mix and match.  I adhered them to a panel that I had die cut with one of my favorite dies from Frantic Stamper called Elementals #14: Square Basics.  That die cuts the scalloped border and the inside stitched square.  I chose three different ink colors and stamped the watercolor brush strokes with the Paintbrush Strokes stamp set.  The little hearts that are between the elephants are left over pieces after diecuting the elephants ears. Lastly I stamped the sentiment from the new Welcome Baby stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

phinner said...

such a cute card! I'm dying (ok, not really) to know if that XO bkgnd is stamped or scrapbook paper... a year later, but I found you via the Frantic Stamper store :) Happy 2018!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...