Monday, January 9, 2017

Faithful Friend

Jen Carter Chevron Edgers 1 Faithful

It's new release time over at Frantic Stamper and this month the release includes some wonderful new chevron edger dies!  This card uses the Chevron Edger #2 (130 degree) die set.  There are several ways to use this set but I wanted to use all three of the designs that it cuts on one card.  I attached them at a funky angle on my card and kept it very simple.  The big theme this month is pet focused and I used a sentiment from the new Dog Sentiments stamp set on this card.

Jen Carter Chevron Edgers 1 Faithful 2

Here's a view from the front to give you a different perspective.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful day!

I'm entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge to use something new. I've used new dies and stamps.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...