Sunday, December 4, 2016

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #387

Welcome to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #387!  This week the challenge is to use a snow globe on your card.  All of the details, including prize information, can be found on the Cupcakes Inspiration blog.  I hope you'll be able to play along!  This week our sponsor is Louby Loo.

CIC387 Jen Carter Snow Globe

For my card I used the cute Snowglobe digital image.  I colored the inside with a light aqua copic and then used a Kirarina Wink pen to add the white snowflakes.  I added a car with tree image from Lil' Inker Designs Rustic Christmas stamp/die set and also embossed the sentiment from that set as well.  I made this into a square card using a stitched square die.



The theme this week is "Snow Globe".  You can choose to use the cupcake graphic for inspiration if you'd like but you don't have to, as long as your card or project fits the theme.

I hope you'll join us this week for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #387!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Way too stinkin' CUTE!!!

Birgit said...

This is so adorable! I love the little car with the tree on top. So cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...